Friday 11 September 2015

Self Evaluation Is The Way Forward For Me.

Well, I've never seen a great man who was satisfied with the status of things. Even the Aliko Dangote's of this world with all their wealth still strive hard to make more money even if its just to remain in the top ranks .
Maybe that's why I yearn for something better... because I'm not satisfied or I've not just found fulfillment yet.
This post is not even about money, its just about being entirely happy and having that feeling  of contentment.


Anyway, I've been looking at my life and realizing its really far from perfect and the way to live a better life is through constant improvement.
I try to analyze myself from time to time and identify areas in which I can improve.

I think I need to improve on my communication skills. I know I'm an introvert and don't like to get noticed... (I'm a shy person) so I tend to look inwards and keep my own self company thanks to smartphones and other gadgets who help to blank out the people around you so you can just focus on your own activities.

Ok... So I need to reach out more and genuinely connect with people. One factor that takes people to the top is their ability to build and maintain relationships. Infact your network goes a long way to determine your networth.

Even in professional circles, they always advice you to network which you;d achieve easier with communication and building good relationships.

Other areas I need to pay more attention to? Taking cognizance of even the most minute details at work and also improving on my graphics and corporate presentation skills.

Wonder why I write all of these here? Its therapeutic. Would like to hear your thoughts so leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment