Saturday 12 September 2015

On Adekunle Ayeni AKA Ayeni The Great

Adekunle Ayeni aka Ayeni the great. This is one guy I admire in the Nigerian new media/PR/advertising/entertainment industry.
Infact our stories are similar. We both studied Microbiology and have interests in the same kind of business/industries.

The difference right now is Ayeni has arrived and has a million dollar company (yes a million dollar company) while I'm trying to determine my own career path.
The egbon should make a good mentor/friend but he seems quite unreachable. I've reached out to him severally via social media and went as far as commenting on his blog only to come back the following day to find out my comment had been deleted. Well that hurt but e dey happen. Everyone's got their reasons for doing stuff good or bad. The fact that I've not established a relationship with him or he seems evasive doesn't mean I don't admire what he has created.
P.S: Well, I went back to the blog today and the comment is there. So I can only ask what happened... lol

I admire thenet.ng, Blackhouse media and ID Africa. Oh I hear Orin.ng has been added to his growing list of online properties. Congrats Mr ATG, more grease to your elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment