Sunday 17 May 2015

Welcome to the rantings, musings and inspiration

Hello,
So I'm on the road to achieving greatness. This is not for the fame. I'm just trying to take my life to that place of freedom- personal freedom, emotional freedom, financial freedom that place of happiness and a constant feeling of fulfillment. I know its not a destination but a journey and I'm prepared to enjoy every moment along the way.


I'm creating my own path. I've chosen to stand out and I know not everybody is going to agree with me but such is life. Those eureka moments are too precious not to be captured and that is what I want to do with this blog. Capture them instead of letting the moment go into oblivion. Most of the great guys and new media entrepreneurs I admire have their own space apart from their businesses. From Neil Patel to Jason Njoku and Ayeni Adekunle so why not create mine?

For whatever reason I'm doing this, just know its something I've always wanted to do. Anyway, before you judge me, just know I'm only a man and perfection I'm really far from.
This is not a conventional blog. The topics will be as diverse and as short or as lengthy or as emotionally intense/ as shallow as I feel like at that particular moment.

I've always been more of a quiet person preferring to execute the plan than talk. I've been urged at several instances to talk more at job interviews or even conversations with girlfriends...
However, those really close to me know I could be a chatterbox. Well, I believe putting these thoughts into written words will translate into me speaking more in real life.

I welcome you all into my world and will be glad to hear a word or 2 from you.
Cheers,
Mr Lurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment