Friday 22 May 2015

The Power Of People

There's nothing like a self made man!!! Yes I know you struggled to pay your school fees, start a business or to get that job. Listen...Everybody you've ever come across that has said either a kind or unkind word to you, encouraged you or discouraged you have in one way or the other contributed to what youve become today.

No matter what ýou aspire to become in life, it's people who will take you there. Therefore you must try to build quality relationships in every aspect of your life.
Personal life, professional life, social life. You'll need to learn how to converse right and know the art of selling/persuasion. Your ability to convince people to believe in you will go a long way to determine how far you go in life.

Talking about people, let me acknowledge some people who have one way or the other made me who I am today..


To Bryan, Lola, Moji, Femi, Rotimi, God chose to bring you all into my life I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks for being who you are to me.
To A.Z, we've always motivated each other and our friendship keeps getting matured. Fine wine grows with time. To Gbenga aka Tim Westwood aka Pere Mr West. My bro from another mother, my mentee, my biz partner. To Loredo, you know we can make a bad team right? You're just too stubborn for my liking. To Femzino Fasa... Thanks bro, you know what you did. Not everybody would be that kind. I appreciate you bro. Tochukwu, my digital marketing padi... We met at a place where we were to compete against each other but we made a friendship that will last a lifetime. We'll make this money... Demola Influencer... Baba, we gotta put much more effort into our venture bro....
Wole, hmmmm. I just dey observe....lol. I got you bro. To Don Caprio, my web designer/developer of life... you've always been there to handle all my web design wahala even when I don't give you all your fees. lol. You be my sure egbon.
Ekott my barrister. Today's your birthday. God bless you bro for all the immeasurable legal advice. I remember when we were just kids in JSS1. Now we doing big things.
Otiga..... Let's do this man.

OMG who have I forgotten to mention? Who is going to get really mad at me when they find out their name is not here?

Ahh Bukky!!! Thanks for beleiving in me, for supporting and encouraging me. Mark aka 9Jamaica. U dey vex me but u still be my sure padi.

Build quality relationships people. Cheers peeps.
NB: I didn't forget you ooo. I could take the whole yer writing names. If I omitted you, I'm sorry ooooo. I'd like you to point it out to me.
Any thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment