Monday 18 May 2015

Procastination Is Really Bad

So for the past 2 years I've been thinking about releasing my own info product to the Nigerian market. After seeking advice from the likes of Patrick Ogidi, Desmond Nwosu, Jide Ogunsanya and a few other Nigerian internet marketers, I've decided to put it out there.
The product was supposed to go live on the 1st of May but I and my partner/developer just keep tweaking the product, making sure its perfect.

Anyway, I told myself continued tweaking is not going to launch this product so even if its not perfect, I'll call it version 1.0 and ensure an update to the product or the next product I release will be much better than this one.
Well, the team has put in so much effort and considering the fact that I consider myself a perfectionist, I'm sure the ebook is superb. Those whom its meant for will get a great value from it. I can't reveal so much info about the product just yet but once its out there, I'll let you all know how its doing.

Anyways, to cut the long story short, just wanted to tell you there's no perfect time to do anything. The best time is now. Seize the time and make it perfect. Nothing was ever achieved by waiting. The most difficult part is the beginning but once the move has been made, you're out there and you have no choice but to adapt, learn and grow.
Got any words for me? I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment