Thursday 31 December 2015

Random Words on January 1st 2016

So I've been having a writing hiatus on this blog, not that I don't want to write but things happen in quick succession that you wonder what to even put on the blog.
Anyway tonight, with nothing in particular on my mind but a burning desire to update this blog, I open my laptop and let the thoughts flow into words.



Its 2:55 AM on January 1st 2016, got back from church  with my mum, grand mum, 2 other sisters and bro and I want to thank God for my family.
They've been wonderful. I also thank God for my friends. The last year had many ups and downs and I look at the down side and just accept it. Those experiences give you live's lessons. Experience they say is the best teacher and some things need to happen so you're better prepared for future encounters.

Talking about the future, many things are planned this year. I don't want to be a loud mouth but will update you all as we make progress.
This year is going to be a year of execution of projects. Its not in the planning but in the execution, how you make it happen.

Anyway, I feel so much better after chronicling these thoughts here. lol. At times you pour out your heart to your blog right? Well, that's unNigerian. lol. Naija people don't wear their heart on their sleeves because of bad belle people. 
Anyway, bad belle no go see us this new year in Jesus name!!!
I wish you all the good things you wish yourself and beyond in 2016.
Leave a word in the comments section. #Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment