Monday 23 November 2015

Disappointing friendships and knowing your priorities

Wow. I'm back here again. Well, I did not keep my promise of coming here to write often. Anyway, its all good at least I'm here now. Right?
So what's been going on with me? A lot has happened within the space of 2 months. Seasons change and so do people.
I've learnt that the only person you can trust is yourself and probably your family. You see that friends forever thing? God help you.
Yes, in the past 2 months I've been disappointed by my friends. Not 1, not 2 but 3 of them. 3 among the people I call my inner circle. These are people you've had such a huge positive impact in their lives and all you expect is loyalty and understanding (respect) but what you get is a huge turnaround and everyone trying to play smart forgetting the originator of the game.




Anyway let's be civil and leave the dirty shit out of it but why I love myself is my resilence. Even if we fall, we don;t stay down. We get up, dust up and step up.
The past is the past, we moving on.
I'm realizing what and who's truly important to me.

Just one advice for you: Set your priorities and have the discipline to follow your top priorities. You can never be wrong that way.

This is just a random rant for me. I do it to clear my head and have a better view of things. Any words for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment